Thursday, February 22, 2007

The new website has arrived!


Today I was able to upload my website & get it working.... whew... finally! There is still a lot of work for me to do on the site, several pages need to be completed, etc. And.. there will be changes to the site ongoing, based on new projects & ideas I have.

Meanwhile, this blog site will continue exist, but will start to take on a different function. I'll use the blog to provide more of an inside view to second chance art & accessories. The website will be where information about second chance art & accessories is located, and where you can browse artwork, etc.

You'll notice that items pictured in the blog are beginning to make their way over to the website. I'll leave a picture on the blog until I get it moved to the website. Thanks for your patience with this transition....

And check out the new site: www.secondchanceart.net

No comments: