Monday, May 07, 2007

Two weeks and counting


Okay, it's been a while since I've posted on the blog. For shame! This blogging thing definitely does not come naturally to me. I've always wondered why people would want to have others essentially read their "diary." However, now I realize this provides an interesting perspective into Second Chance Art & Accessories - & I do enjoy sharing this information for those interested.

I'm now less than 2 weeks away from my first art/craft show - Fair Diddley in Woodstock, IL. I'm looking forward to this show - though it's only one day - so hopefully the weather will cooperate! I've never done this show before, so we'll see how it goes.

Pictured is a pile of door casings - I'm in the process of converting them into cool coat racks. Here I've just brought them over to my Dad's workshop so he can chop off the sides of them to make them symmetrical. This is always nerve-racking for him, since most things I bring over come with a fair share of hidden nails - which are known to reek havoc on nice new saw blades. I think he now has designated "Amy's junk" sawblades - after we destroyed a few of them. (sorry Dad!)

1 comment:

Olivia in Baton Rouge said...

Can't wait for your Woodstock show. What fun ! May the sun shine all day.