Monday, December 08, 2008

One of a Kind Show & Sale

Hi Everyone! Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by the Second Chance Art & Accessories ® booth this past weekend at the One of a Kind Show & Sale in Chicago. Here's a few pictures from our booth set up -

This one (below) is from December 2nd. Since I teach a class on wednesday mornings, we did the bulk of our setup on tuesday. Here I am, amidst the pile of art, amazed at how quickly the art got from the loading dock to my booth.



This photo shows the booth after our setup - almost done, except for the pile of empty bins that needed to go to storage....


Finally ready! Bring on the shoppers! This shot was taken by a "real" photographer.... yes, that is definitely not me. Try as I may, many of my pictures end up with glare - or better yet - a vague outline of my own reflection in them. I figured I better get some pro shots...


Please bear with me as I get my website up to date this week.... since I'm still my own webmaster, it usually takes me a few days to get out of paperwork mode & into "website rearrangement" mode after I finish a show. I've also got some special orders in the works.
thanks for visiting the blog! :) take care - Amy




1 comment:

Olivia in Baton Rouge said...

The professional booth shot is so good. I loved your Christmas windows...I'm thinking all three across my fireplace mantel next year.
Thanks for the before and after booth pics.