Friday, July 17, 2009

Oak Brook Fine Craft Invitational 2009

Hi Everyone! Thank you for stopping by the booth at the Oak Brook Fine Craft show last weekend - it was a hot, sticky weekend, but at least it was sunny & above 70 degrees! (our last show was 50-60 degrees, and in June!)

Here's a picture of the booth:


Here's some of my typical "feet photos" - don't ask why I keep taking these, but now it seems to be a show tradition. Maybe it's an easy way to post pictures of my Mom & I without having our faces shown....



So - what's new with Second Chance Art & Accessories? Mainly... my husband & I are now moved into our "new" old house in Minooka, IL. We've spent the last month or so packing up the old house, and finishing up the details of selling the old house. We are grateful to now be living in one location, and have all the fantastic salvage stored neatly in our "new" carraige house.
I've got some new items in the works... so I'll plan a post in the next week or two with some preview photos. Hopefully these items will make their debut at the Gold Coast Art Fest in a couple of weeks -
thanks for stopping by the blog - I appreciate all the support of my customers! take care - Amy


No comments: