Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Frankfort Fall Festival

Hi Everyone! thanks to all who stopped by the Second Chance Art & Accessories booth this past weekend at the Frankfort Fall Festival. We had beautiful weather & a great time! Here are some pictures from the weekend:

My business sign, next to my flowerpot urn "tent weights". Yes, the urns are filled mostly with concrete, with a little room for dirt. Very heavy - all the better to attach to my tent poles & prevent tipping. More than meets the eye, huh?

Here's a shot of the entire booth - I must say it's much easier to display everything in 2 booths. I'm leaning toward having 2 booths at most shows in the future.


Here's another flower pot - but this one's not filled with concrete, just dirt. It dries out quickly though - lots of trips back & forth to the water fountain!
More shots of the booth display:


Here's a cute little cockapoo, riding in her owner's purse. How adorable! I'm quite intrigued by the "ornamental dog" thing. My dog would jump right out, & I'd need a duffle bag to fit her in. ha!

Here's my sister, who will probably be mad I posted this picture of her eating some sort of fried carnival food. Mmmmmm.. potato chips.
Here's my Dad - always a trooper. I'm so lucky to have parents who are a HUGE help to me. I think here he's trying to stay awake.. we were worried he'd tip off the chair when the afternoon got warm & eyelids got heavy.
Here's some of that carnival food I refered to earlier. I'm amazed they can get this much on the plate. I also witnessed my family members eating some sort of sausage wrapped in pizza.... yikes! The dietitian in me is still alive & well. I guess I need to start bringing big bags of fruit to my shows.


Anyway..... Up next for me in the next few days: updating all my customer email & address lists, and updating my website. Usually it takes me a week or so to get the website straightened out after a show. I plan to take a few weeks to get some of my custom orders finished. Then I'll keep working on orders & prepare for my next show in Belvedere, IL (Fall Diddley).

thanks for stopping by! :) take care - Amy

2 comments:

Moviegirl said...

Nice picture of me stuffing my face. You should have gotten more of my hot boyfriend in the shot, it would have balanced it out! Haha.
p.s. where's the megasub picture?

Olivia in Baton Rouge said...

It is amazing that that plate can hold all those chips.Loved the dog picture. See you at Fall Diddly.