Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My beloved couch is turning the corner!





Hi Everyone -
Here's the latest picture of my beloved crusty couch I promised. It's definitely a slow going project, but since I plan on keeping it, I only allow myself to work on it in my "free" time. I don't feel guilty working on personal projects during a portion of my weekends (if plans allow). It's starting to come together though, which motivates me to just knock it out. Not to mention - I don't want to get to the point where I ignore the fact that there's a half baked antique couch in the middle of my living room. I can't have company over until it's done!
On the business side of things, I began a business card redesign a few weeks ago. After I laid out a design, I had Mercurio Brothers printing (in California) print them up for me using a letterpress. Check them out - I can't wait to start giving them away!
thanks for checking in - take care! Amy

No comments: