Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sandwhich Antiques Market

Hi Everyone -

After checking out the local Marley, IL flea market this past saturday, I dragged my hubby to the Sandwich Antiques market on sunday, June 22. I know I have some date conflicts in the future for both Kane County Flea Market & Sandwich Antiques Market - so I figured I'd better stock up on more finds while I can! Here's a peak at some future Second Chance Art:

Cool old hose nozzles - I think they'll make great peg-type hooks for something.... Here's a "lovely" chandelier - needs a little help at the moment, but I can picture this one cleaned up & working....
Here's the back of our truck, with about half of what we picked up removed. I did get a few interesting windows with great old privacy glass. Only time will tell what they'll become.....
It's the bin pull army! Actually, I'm thinking I'll save these for a future kitchen renovation that my hubby & I are planning. Lucky me, I found about 20 matching bin pulls of 2 different styles. Hopefully my dogs won't want to sit there & lick these. (they have a penchant for licking cold metal objects.....I don't get it).

Thanks for stopping by! Take care - :) Amy

1 comment:

Janie said...

I enjoy licking cold metal objects too.